Saturday, December 1, 2012

Give Thanks

It's a week and a few days late, but I wanted to express some things I'm thankful for.
I'm sorry that this year I don't have pictures of our Thanksgiving celebration,
but we and our guests were tired, and everyone wanted to relax.

Things that I'm thankful for:

-God, Creator of all things

-Jesus Christ and His courageous act of love

-God's Word in our own language

-National freedom and liberty

-My Dad

-My Mom

-My sister, Annah

-My dog, Chloe

-Our home and all that is in it

-My relatives and dear friends

-My health

-Our cars

-Our phones

-Color

-Decent, abundant food to eat

-Decent, abundant clothes to wear

I could go on and on!

"Through the Lord's mercies
we are not consumed, because His
compassions fail not."
Lamentations 3:22

No comments:

Post a Comment